Part Time Office Administrator
NCFA is currently seeking a person who can support and facilitate growth of the ministry of NCFA by serving as an Office Administrator. This will be a paid position of 4 hours per week. Located at the NCFA Office in Macquarie Park.
Nurses Christian Fellowship Australia is an independent, non-denominational, non-governmental, not for profit organisation representing all States and Territories of Australia. Our purpose is to provide spiritual and professional support to both nurses and nursing students through Bible study groups, workshops, courses for ongoing education, conferences, and resource materials.
Role and Qualifications
NCFA seeks a person who can support and facilitate the NCFA ministry by managing the NCF office through the following attributes and skills.
- Maintain databases of members and contacts. This will require knowledge and experience in database creation and management. We are currently using ACT Database and Excel.
- Process new members, membership renewals, course and workshop participants, newsletter subscriptions and donations.
- Assist in all communications to members and contacts through email, SMS and by phone. This will require good communication skills and command of English.
- Handle membership and affiliate enquiries, referring on other enquiries as appropriate to NCFA Board members and committees.
- Maintain the email contacts and email groups. Sending email versions of newsletter and promotional materials to contacts and groups as needed. Familiarity with email software and web mail is desirable. We currently use the Gmail system.
- Assist in preparation of material for courses (Manuals, handouts, Power Points etc). This will require a good working knowledge of MS Word, Power Point and Excel spreadsheets.
- Filing of materials sent/given by Board members and committee leaders on PC, and if necessary hard copy files. Backing up all data on external drive at least monthly.
The successful applicant will be methodical and well organised, and have the necessary computer skills and experience for management of the NCF office. Owing to the needs of the organisation and ways we operate, the Office Administrator will need to be available for 4 hrs on the same day each week.
Please send expressions of interest or CVs to email@example.com
Download a pdf of this page. NCFA Administrator Information